1. Manage, troubleshoot and upgrade electronic devices including computers, printers, and projectors.
2. Troubleshoot, setup and repair applications such as ACT, Microsoft Outlook, Virtual Machine (Office 97, Rama & Student accounts), Java, Eclipse and SQL server, used in Admissions, DE and Career center office.
3. Perform administrative tasks including setting up labs and proctor exams, inventory, purchase orders, video record presentations/course lectures and edit them (using Pinnacle software).
4. Manage/Create MUM emails for students and staff.
5. Maintain logs for loaned devices, printer cartridges and paper usage.
6. Provide audio and video (AV) support for presentations.