MUM Online
Financial Aid
Maharishi Vedic Science Online    
Financial Aid

You may use any educational loan available from banks in the United States who accept a U.S. citizen as a co-signer for students enrolled at colleges in the United States. Most lenders require that you have a Social Security Number (SSN). However, Sallie Mae can provide international students who do not have a SSN with a temporary one until they are able to come to the US and apply for a normal SSN. For students in this situation Sallie Mae or a loan from a bank in your home country may be the best option.

If you have any questions about financial aid, you can click here.

search login