Here are the University’s principal planning documents and assessment tools:
Also found here are:
- mission documents, including a new statement of long-term goals
- the 5-year strategic plan
- dashboards – 20-30 fundamental performance metrics updated by the offices where the data is compiled, and gathered on a single site (in development)
- self-study reports prepared for the Higher Learning Commission, and the report of the visiting team at the conclusion of their 2009 10-year comprehensive evaluation.
In addition to current documents, prior versions will be presented where available. If you would like to see other documents added, or if there are problems with links, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- our “Campaign for MUM - Executive Briefing” endowment fundraising brochure (see also Institutional Advancement)
- campus master planning working documents (see also Sustainability)
- MUM books and catalogs, including the current MUM Catalog, the MUM Viewbook published in 2011, and the large Maharishi International University catalog, 1974-1975.