Students who are currently living on campus and wish to stay on campus over the summer or winter break without taking classes may apply for the Ideal Administrator Temporary Summer/Winter Work Program. This program allows students to work for 18 hours/week in exchange for room and board on campus. Please click here
to access the application form.
- Not all students may be eligible for a work position. Students who are ineligible will be required to move off campus once classes end for the semester.
- Students should be willing to fill whatever positions are needed, according to University priorities.
- The Human Resource Office is responsible for assigning positions and will connect students with departments that have requested temporary help for the summer.
- Students who are accepted to the summer/winter break work program may be required to change rooms to accommodate special housing needs of the University.
- Citizen Sidhas and Governors may also apply to attend the Invincible America Assembly however, students will not be eligible to receive the grant during the break.
- Students who are enrolled in a University program during the break such as Compro or ESL are not required to work in order to stay on campus during the break.