- Library Checkouts:
- Main Collection Books: 28 days
- Science of Creative Intelligence (SCI) & VHS Tapes: 7 days
- DVDs: 3 days
- Library Renewals: patrons can renew three different ways:
- Using your user ID and password on line to access your account
- Calling the Circulation Desk at 472-1154
- Bringing your books into the library
- Library Fines:
- .20 per day per item for main collection books
- .50 per day per item for dvds
- Replacement cost for books: cost of the book plus a $15 processing fee.Library Policies
Library Policies: Read before signing your application!
- To be responsible for all materials borrowed on my card. My card is for my use only and should not be lent or used by anyone else. I understand that I must check out materials before taking them out of the library.
- To provide identification in order to check out materials.
- To pay all fines and fees associated with my account including but not limited to overdue fines, repair costs for damaged items, and replacement fees for lost items. I understand that borrowing privileges may be suspended until associated fees and fines are resolved.
- To report the loss or theft of my card immediately. I am responsible for all items checked out on my card prior to reporting my card lost or stolen.
- To report changes in my account information in person or by calling 472-1154.
- On request, and after saving my data, to immediately remit use of computers to student users at high volume times.
- To observe proper decorum and good conduct in the library and to refer any issues that might arise with staff or others to the library supervisors
- To comply with all library rules and policies. I also understand that any failure to comply with library rules and policies may result in termination of my library privileges.